Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Earth Day Article :)




Today I read the "Wonder of the day" article about earth day. I believe it is essential to consider the earth in everything you do, that's why as teachers we should encourage students and their families to recycle, plant trees, and help the environment (if you see trash pick it up :D). I would consider myself a eco-friendly person, I love hiking and being one with nature. It is important and vital for me to keep my planet safe. That is why my family recycles whenever I can. The article said, "...college students around the nation...proposed a "national teach-in on the environment day." This idea, I believe is splendid! It is a great way from people to help with taking care of their planet! In honor of Earth Day I planted a tree :) What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning About Cooperative Instruction

The main difference between science methods and social studies method, besides the subject change, was the introduction of cooperative inst...